Friday, November 16, 2012

running away.



Ok so for the past few days I've had quite a lot of weird dreams. The first dream I have to share is on Running Man. I think I dreamt of Running Man because the night before, I was watching Running Man and also, Doreen sent me the stupid picture of Gary changing to a really very scary picture haha and so, Running Man was running in my head all day long HAHA get it?? WHY AM I SO FUNNY HAHAHAH.

Oh so in the dream, there's me, Doreen, Junhui, Jasmine, Michele, Amanda Yeo, some other 4H girls and Bern. I have no idea why HAHAHA!! GUEST STARRING: MR XIONG HAHAHAH. So as you all may know, running man is split into 2 groups, the mission team and the chasing team. I was in the mission team. I only remember Amanda in the chasing team. Anyway, our mission was to convince Mr Xiong to sell this pair of earrings to each one of us. OH and this whole dream took place in India HAHA WTH maybe because that day happened to be Deepavali so I dreamt of India. Anyway, when it's my turn to go convince Mr Xiong to sell the earrings to me, he refused. Then he sold to Junhui instead. OH I THINK I KNOW WHY MR XIONG IN MY DREAM ALREADY!! I think it's because a few days ago, me and Junhui were talking about Mr Xiong and his facebook account!!

Back to the dream. It was at this moment when we heard the notorious and terrifying sound of the bells ringing!! All of us dashed into this shophouse (which looks suspiciously like Chamelon) to hide. Then Amanda appeared!! She started chasing people around and I escaped from the shop, but soon, she was chasing after me and somehow, we were under a HDB flat already WTH HAHAHA ridiculous. Then I didn't get to know whether she managed to rip off my name tag because my dad woke me up at that crucial moment :(

No comments:

Post a Comment