Friday, December 28, 2012

A snotty trip part 1.

I'm supposed to be doing Maths and studying Chemistry and Physics now but I'm taking a break. All those numbers are giving me a headache. Let's talk about the trip to Prague!! Our flight was on the 10th December at 12.30am but we had to meet on the 9th at 9pm.

Before the trip, I had the dreaded family lunch with my father's side. I thought it would be bad and awkward, but it turned out much better than expected. My cousin, Sheryl (she's P5), kept dragging me around HAHA. She then followed me on twitter, and showed my family members my tweets, and she was asking me if I was crazy when she read my tweet to Rae about shoving my feet into her mouth in the plane haha!! Ate a lot of chocolate fondue that day.

I went home and did a final luggage check. I was kind of excited, yet very nervous. My cousin sent me to the airport and we went to have dinner with my family, instead of joining the batch at pizza hut. I was so nervous that I had a stomachache (not the shitting kind but the nervous kind) and I ate less than half a bowl of my fried rice. I could only see juniors, and not a single senior. I was spamming on whatsapp but nobody replied zzz. Some seniors came to send us off, but weirdly, they seem to be catching up with the people who are not going for the trip like Clement and Weiyang instead of sending us off LOL. They didn't even talk to us at all. Said farewells to my family, and I even hugged my dad!! HAHAH rare. My mum likes to say that I always forget about my family when I'm with my friends.


With Sops in Changi Airport.

We had so much time to spare in the airport. Before you enter the boarding gates, there are rows of public payphones that you can call locally for free. The Basses when to prank call the juniors haha omg the reactions were priceless!! They said they were from SPCA, and received calls that this person is abusing cats or something. Fan Shuen was so freaked out when he received the call haha then when he saw us laughing at the payphones, he dashed away and exclaimed that he was damn scared HAHA.

Our plane ride was quite long. We had to take like 6 hours to Colombo (near Sri Lanka) and transit for 1 hour, then fly around 4 hours to Dubai, and had 3 hours plus of transit time, then finally another 6 hours to Prague. Emirates was not bad, but since many people said that it's some top airline, I expected more from it. They didn't provide us toothbrushes!! It's like we didn't brush teeth for one day omg breath stinks like shit. When we were flying to Dubai, they gave us some middle-eastern food (DUH HAHAH) which I did not like. I prefer their European meals like croissants and chicken. But their air stewardesses and stewards were of course good-looking and friendly. One air stewardess chatted with me while I was queueing for the toilet.


plane buddies!!

One good thing was that there are USB ports and some seats even had the 3-pin plugs can for you to charge your electrical appliances!! Of course, the shows on the plane were good!! SO MANY CHOICES. Omg got HIMYM, modern family, friends, big bang theory, CSI, family guy, and SO MANY MOVIES (I think got more than 50). THEY EVEN HAD SUPER JUNIOR'S ALBUM IN THE SONGS AND PODCAST PART. I was watching some Korean movie that was so hilarious that I laughed until boonfang woke up. Oh yeah, Boonfang was like some sleeping beauty!! Kept on sleeping until I woke her up for meals.

OH MEALS. WE HAD LIKE 4 MEALS ON THE PLANE. It was like sleep-watch-eat-sleep-watch-eat-sleep-watch-eat all the way. We were damn full!! The meals are like every 2 hours omg. Qinhui didn't even eat one meal. Oh the games on the plane were fun too!! I'm damn pro in Super Scramble!! They said that the next person sitting at my seat would have a hard time beating my new high score. *smirks*

Ok I shall end here. Talk about landing in Prague another day. BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment