Monday, December 24, 2012

I'll be home for Christmas.

Merry Christmas!! :) Let me say that I was shocked this afternoon when I woke up (yes, I slept at 4am the previous morning and woke up at 2pm) to receive qianhui's message, wishing me a merry christmas. Haha Chloe was shocked too when she received it. I was nice and replied her thanks and merry christmas too. I told my mum to wake me up at 7am because I wanted to go starbucks to study while I wait for my dad to come home at 11am but I was too tired. She gave up waking me so she left and when I woke up, it was already 2pm!! Am I still suffering from jetlag??

Anyway, I was pretty pissed just now and was ranting on twitter like mad. My dad was pulling off his usual disappearing stunts. He went to the bank but the bank supposedly closes at 7pm, but at 7.30+, he still wasn't home. The worst thing was that he left his phone at home and he was UNCONTACTABLE. It was so horrible. We waited for almost 1 hour for home in our car, because my mum couldn't make up her mind whether to leave or to wait for my dad to come back. She started screaming that she was very pekcek and stuff and a whole string of vulgarities escaped from her mouth. I have NEVER seen my mum spouting such colourful swear words before. And after 45 mins of waiting, my mum got pissed and decided to leave without my dad. After she drove out from our block, my dad called using the house phone LOL so we returned for him. The tension in the car was so overwhelming that I decided to play with my iPod and blasted  98.7FM instead LOL.


Our polaroid line!! There were too many polaroids so only 10 could be put up. Total damage done: 20 pieces of films. Quite similar to last year though.


Me and my cousin Priscilla!! Haha we took this photo without anybody's help and it turned out not bad!! The next one was slightly out though.

Christmas party turned out to be pretty fun!! I was quite skeptical of my cousin's weird antics because I have no use for household appliances. (this year she decided to ask everyone to buy some household appliances for S60 each so we will have 13 items. Then, we have to write our christmas wishlist under the budget of S60 onto our christmas stockings. The person who picked your stocking will have to buy the items for you.) AND I WON MYSELF AN IRON LOLLLLL. My mum told me that I will have no excuse to not iron my own clothes in future tsk. I'm quite happy with my presents because I picked them and my aunt went to buy it for me.

This Christmas was unexpectedly fun. I'm really glad that my grandma was so happy :') I was also very happy to receive Bern's letter!! It's amazing that she still has our addresses.

Anyway, remember I was hooked on to THE 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS song?? HAHAHA it's really awesome. My favourite christmas carol this year is I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS :) It's the best song we did for caroling in Prague and in Dresden. Caroling in the snow is damn cool. Our scores were all wet haha.

Alright bed time. Merry Christmas everyone. May your dreams come true.




No comments:

Post a Comment