Monday, December 31, 2012

farewell, 2012.



Happy New Year everyone!! 2013 is here!! 2013 is going to be a long and arduous year because of A level's, but I'm looking forward to the 7 months of holidays. I CAN SURVIVE THIS. NO MORE REGRETS.

2012 has been a tough year academically wise, but my social life is pretty great. This is the first time I'm separated from Wendy haha, and honestly speaking, I was quite scared that we would drift, but I'm glad that we are still very close!! HAHA 8500+ MESSAGES EXCHANGES. Thanks Wendy!! Class wise, I think 5J is a lot of fun to be with!! There is hardly any segregation between girls and guys. And majority of us are either 4H or 4G one haha!! I'm so glad to make new friends!! 4H wise, I'm glad that I'm still close to Junhui and Michele haha!! The 2 of them are seriously the only people who talk to me on facebook chat and make me laugh non-stop haha. 2J!! I'm glad that the 6 of us are still damn close!! HAHA our common interest towards history and random chitchats on whatsapp. I love all of you!! (L) THANKS FOR BEING THERE FOR ME. ALWAYS. About choir, I LOVE YOU ALL. It's like we suddenly became closer with the initiation of dinners, which definitely brought us closer, and not to forget, the preparation of concert and the start of our whatsapp group, and Prague. I got to know so many people better. Church wise, I'm grateful for Fengyi, Michelle, Sheryl, Amelia and John haha!! Family, I love my family and although I always argue with my parents, I still love them, and my cousins and aunts, and Jayden!! Haha this is a quick summary of 2012 woohoo. Oh the most horrible thing about 2012 has got to be PW and Piano. BUT, THEY ARE OUT OF MY LIFE FOR NOW WOOHOO!!

For 2013,

1. Good results for A levels. Always put studies before play, but should learn to relax too!! Just don't be slack.
2. Maintain good relationship with all my friends.
3. Good results for SYF!!
4. Less time spent on using laptop for random stuff.
5. Put $1 into my coin box everyday. (I failed this year. I only have $100+).
6. Be more positive.
7. Do more CIP!! (I have the least in my class LOL).
8. Travel to winter countries after A levels.
9. Travel with friends after A levels.
10. Do something about my hair. It looks like grass now.
11. STOP PROCRASTINATING. BE ON TASK. (I say this every year and it never worked out well).

haha I still have a lot to say but I can't think of them now.

What I like about new year: I can say things like OH I HAVE NOT BATHED SINCE LAST YEAR. I HAVE NOT EATEN SINCE LAST YEAR. I HAVE NOT TALKED TO YOU SINCE LAST YEAR. What other things can I say?? OH I CAN ALSO SAY OPPA GANGNAM STYLE IS SOOOOO LAST YEAR. SERIOUSLY.

Ok happy new year pull your ear!! :)

P.S. New year, so should I change my blogskin?? Is my font readable?? Should I change to a clearer font?? Should I change my twitter picture/facebook picture/facebook cover picture too LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment