Wednesday, December 19, 2012

patronizing post.

Hello!! I'm finally back from Prague. My blog is super dead woohoo!! I must say that this trip was really enjoyable, not to mention the never-ending tears on the last few days. We live up to our name of sobbing sops. We even suspected that boss went to sob in the toilet haha. It's darn true that music is a very subjective thing. It doesn't matter as long as we are happy with our performance. Ok proper post(s) on Prague/Dresden trip another day.

I really cannot be bothered with all the shenanigans flooding all over twitter/facebook today. Why create such a big fuss?? Just reserve your comments and wait for the truth. That's it. So simple.

Ok presenting to you my best/favourite picture of Prague.



I posted that on instagram haha. DISCLAIMER: NO FILTER USED. This was the view at 4.45pm. Super dark.

I will miss this trip. The last trip with choir in fact. Well, that was what made us cry haha all thanks to stupid teoboonfang. Be grateful, juniors. Stop lamenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment