Thursday, December 6, 2012

who's the lucky one.

I'm so happy because I drank Starbucks again today WOOHOO. I want to work in Starbucks next time!! Or maybe Island Creamery or Udders!! HAHAHA what an ambition. People are like "OH I WANT TO WORK AS A DOCTOR/LAWYER NEXT TIME." I don't want to conform.

open mouth.
HAHAHA WTH shit wendy's mouth HAHAHA chomping vigorously haha wth I almost died laughing when I made this. THE NEXT ONE IS BETTER HAHAHA.

twitching.
HAHA ok the key focus is not on my big head but on stupid Wendy's twitching mouth HAHA NOT FUNNY MEH?? I think very funny HAHA I laughed at the screen and my mum thought I'm crazy. Shit really very funny!! It's funnier when the speed is higher but the lousy softwares only allow until a maximum speed of 10s. BOOOOO.

Flying in a few days gosh I'm pretty excited. I just hope that the trip will turn out fine and everybody will have a good time. I'm really thankful for my roommate(s)!! Buddy Ekhwee when in Germany and Ekhwee + Boonfang when in Prague. When we first got our roommates, the juniors were telling me, "OH YOU ARE SO LUCKY. YOU GOT EKHWEE AS YOUR ROOMMATE." Yeah I guess that's really lucky since she is someone that I'm comfortable with and one of the closer juniors. BUT WHY NOBODY GO AND TELL EKHWEE THAT SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE ME AS HER ROOMMATE HUH??!! Haha kidding. Ok going to watch SMTOWN tokyo with my cousin tomorrow woohoo!! Bye :)

P.S. Barbara Palvin is so stunning that I can cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment