Monday, January 21, 2013

ng.... kk.

Trying hard to keep to my revision schedule but nothing's working out. I refuse to be those muggers, but sadly, I think I'm slowly becoming one. Come, someone's got to drag me out from this shit hole before I crumble. Everyone in my family just got to remind me that I have to study. Honestly, I don't know what I am studying so hard for. What I want to do in the future has NO LINK to the current syllabus they teach in school at all. Ok enough of the dreaded education system.

Today, KK was so hilarious until I can't stop laughing during Physics lecture. I'm so going to enjoy Physics now all thanks to him!! He went to ask all the latecomers for reasons for being late and the answers given were so ridiculous I wanted to die HAHAHA. And Ashley was so hilarious haha. KK asked who was missing from our class so Ashley said 1 (Jon Yeo). KK asked where did he go so Ashley said he went to the toilet. He added that he didn't know why Jon Yeo was in the toilet for so long. KK said 去厕所还可以做什么?? Then somehow KK asked big business or small business then Ashley said should be big business. Then KK said 改次可以赚很多钱. HAHAHA OMG SO HILARIOUS the whole LT was laughing non-stop and poor Jon Yeo. The awkward moment when he returned from the toilet, then KK asked if he was the one in the toilet hahah then everyone just started laughing. Now everyone knows he is shitting. Poor guy. The other guys from the class made up an excuse that they were late because they were doing pull-ups HAHA then he asked another group of boys who were late too for their reason, and they said they were doing pull-ups too then he asked if they saw the other group of boys doing pull-ups, then they immediately went YEAH. HAHAHA then he asked another group of guys for their reason then he told them not to use the same excuse of doing pull-ups then they said they were doing sit-ups HAHAHA OMG SHIT I think we spent like 10 mins laughing hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment