Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I do not have cancer.



Today's choir practice was quite productive. I think the PT + warmups really helped me to sing easier for singapura omg. LOL they always only start to be hiong and stuff when we are nearing the SYF date. Guess we won't be playing ballgames any time soon?? DID I MENTION I'M SO DAMN HAPPY THAT XUXI WAS HERE TODAY?? Ok that girl is going to get all ego when she reads this post HAHA ASSHOLE. Tuesday practices without xuxi is just so horrible omg. Anyway, it seems like I've NEVER skipped any choir  practices before. The guilt is just too overwhelming. OMG FAILURE SERIOUSLY. I WANT TO BE A BAD GIRL FOR ONCE BEFORE I LEAVE CHOIR. I WANT TO PON CHOIR AT LEAST ONCE. I WANT A BLACK MARK ON MY RECORD.

Anyway, my dad's been pissing me off so bad because he kept telling me that if I don't take care of my nose, I'm going to have cancer. Then when I didn't want to eat veggie, he told me that my body will spoil and I will have cancer. I think his mother's case of cancer has left a scar on him. NO. I DON'T HAVE CANCER. I nearly laughed until I cried because my maternal grandma heard pimple as cancer and she got really depressed during dinner because she thought I had cancer. CHOY SERIOUSLY. LET ME CLARIFY ONCE MORE THAT I DO NOT HAVE CANCER.

I think I must learn how to study hard and play hard. Cannot whole day study. I will end up in an asylum if this goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment