Thursday, February 21, 2013

4 pics 1 word.



I had some serious bad cramps in school today. I couldn't stop complaining to everyone I saw about my bad cramps. I couldn't walk properly. Freda and Chloe said I walk weirdly. I was clutching my stomach the whole Physics lecture and Chemistry tutorial. I didn't want to drink water because I hate going to the toilet when it's the time of the month. It's too gory. I couldn't eat lunch, and let me emphasize again that it's difficult to find something that's edible and filling because I'm a really picky eater and I hate vegetables, and worst of all, I have to abstain from chicken. I went to grab a cup of Signature Hot Chocolate at Starbucks before going home. It was worth spending $6.70 on the Grande size drink, because my stomach really felt better, and I felt happier after all the endorphins intake.

Yesterday was a pretty interesting day. During the 1hour break before history lesson, I was playing 4 pics 1 word with Freda on my phone. I couldn't solve the question, so I asked Timothy for help. Joseph, who was beside Timothy, seemed very interested in the game too, so he joined in. Chloe, Freda, Joseph, Liuhan, Shuying, Timothy, Yihan & Doreen (who joined in later) and I ended up crowding around a pathetically small handphone and playing the game. We used Yihan's phone afterwards since her phone was Note II and it's enormous.

Joseph seemed really amused by Freda's slow reaction and her exclamations whenever Timothy/Joseph said out the answer. We had to give Freda 5-10 seconds of buffer time for her to consolidate her thoughts before we shouted the answer. There was this part that all of us exclaimed I KNOW THE ANSWER already but Freda had no clue hahaha. Liuhan was also hilarious because she kept on screaming whatever words that came to her mind. She could scream a 5/6 letter word when the word has only 3 letters haha. Shuying was also hilarious because she is just like Freda. The rare times when both of them managed to guess the word correctly before the rest of us, and the next moment, they are back to being clueless girls again. The funniest part is whenever someone shouts an answer and all of us go WOW together, thinking that it's the right word, but when we key in the word, the word is actually wrong. Then we'll all start laughing. I've never seen Joseph so enthusiastic before and I'm pleasantly surprised. Whenever we go WOW when he answers correctly, he will state, "IT'S COMMON SENSE." hahaha.

Oh another funny thing that happened yesterday was Wendy Hu's XUBYE HAHAHA omg how vulgar indeed. All of us were stunned. xD

2 comments:

  1. omg i was at starbucks today!!!! studying with simon haha from 4-6! and LOL MUST YOU MENTION THE LAST LINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. @wendyyyyyy HAHA please that's the highlight of the day. VULGAR WENDY.

    ReplyDelete