Sunday, March 3, 2013

heart attack.



Well so me and Rae have this secret ambition of having our names appearing on the screen for A level results next year. We are going to tell ourselves I WANT BE NAME TO BE UP THERE every day HAHAHA SO FUNNY. Taking a break from chemistry. I'M SO SICK OF MEMORIZING CHEMISTRY EQUATIONS, REAGENTS AND CONDITIONS, OBSERVATIONS AND MECHANISMS. Well that just sums up the whole organic chem.

Anyway, I'm really hooked on to Demi Lovato's new song HEART ATTACK haha. I have no idea what I like about this song. It's just super addictive. Hahha combining Demi's songs together, you will get: THIS IS REAL. I THINK I HAVE A HEART ATTACK, SO GIVE MY HEART A BREAK.

I can't wait for this weekend to come!! Not looking forward to Fridays as usual (sigh I've turned into an anti-social freakshow), but weekends will be great!! Oh did I mention that my mum has a facebook account now?? HAHAH OH GOSH SHE IS GOING TO STALK ME. Not that I have anything to hide anyway. All she can see are probably loads and loads of unglam photos of her daughter LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment