Sunday, March 10, 2013

last friday night.



We went to Cocoichibanya at Starvista to celebrate chow's birthday on Friday. During the journey there I felt quite out of place LOL coz we were like split up. One group talking about something, then Rae and Xinge couldn't stand the noise and walked slightly away, while me and Cecilia were stuck in the middle. And what do I do?? USE MY HANDPHONE. (LOL don't accuse me of being anti-social please. A handphone is the best invention to salvage awkward situations and make yourself seem really busy.)

Dinner was fun though. Stupid Gina messaged "her mum" to tell her that she would be home late for dinner because she was celebrating her friend's birthday. End up that she messaged xuewen instead of her real mum haha and xuewen even played along and asked her to buy dinner for ahdi coz there wasn't dinner at home. Then Gina started exclaiming that there wasn't dinner at home and stuff, and she took quite a while to realise that it was xuewen instead of her mum. Anyway, I think nobody in the whatsapp group except for me noticed what gina sent to xuewen before that message, about wanting to sit with them instead of us. (coz we were split into 2 tables). OK CAN. THANKS.

THE SERVICE AT COCOICHIBANYA IS SERIOUSLY VERY GOOD. We were sort of troublesome because there were 11 of us, yet the guy patiently helped us arrange our seating arrangements, dragging tables for us and ensuring that we were comfortable in our seats. He even played a part in surprising xuewen!! We told him to pass xuewen her present and said that it was a complimentary gift from the shop. Haha and he acted so damn well. WE ARE DAMN PLEASED WITH HIS SERVICE. We even wrote such positive feedbacks on the feedback form. I'M GOING TO BE A FREQUENT CUSTOMER OF COCOICHIBANYA.

Anyway, before cca that day, I was dragging my feet to PT because I'm so sick of CCA. Then I saw junhui haha and I wanted to tell that I was going for PT but I ended up saying that I was going for PPT HAHAH WTH LOOK WHAT CHEM HAS DONE TO ME. CONFIRM FAIL THE PAPER ANYWAY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment