Friday, March 15, 2013

trash talking.



OMG BERNICE I FOUND YOUR HANDPHONE COVER PICTURE HAHA!! <3 nbsp="" p="">
This is how I describe my Friday night: Laptop on, ipod charging away, handphone charging away, mp3 blasting my favourite tunes, me lying on bed and reading another Katie Fforde's book, munching away on a kitkat bar, sipping some ice water, forgetting the existence of homework and studies. Life's absolutely perfect at this moment.

Finally went to KBOX/Teoheng with Chloe, Liuhan, Michele, Vivan and Xiumei yesterday. We've been planning since last year haha omg!! Doreen and Wenxin had tuition so they couldn't come :( Vivan is seriously damn entertaining. She would do this weird hand action every time she's singing haha SUPER HILARIOUS. Teoheng is so cheap and worth it!! Just that I am clueless on how to operate the machine. It took me so long to figure out and I'm still very confused. Every time I go to KBOX, I JUST HAVE TO SING WANGFEI. SCREAMING INTO THE MIC AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS JUST FEELS SO GOOD. AND GOSH ADAM LAMBERT AHHHH.

Tomorrow morning: A trip to Starbucks perhaps, reading Food Inc and getting some math homework done. Should I go for the NUS open house??

P.S. Trash talk today was interesting. Heard that it was less intense as compared to the comm trash talk 13 days before SYF 2 years back.

No comments:

Post a Comment