Wednesday, April 24, 2013

contradictory creatures.



We are such contradictory creatures.

Today was another day spent napping away and only starting on homework at night. Now that there are no more choir practices, my Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays are vacant. Most of my friends have CCAs on these days and I can't find anybody to go out today. BOOHOO I'M A LONER. When they were too many practices previously, I can't stop lamenting that I don't have enough time to do my homework. Now that there's too much time to spare, I just can't stop procrastinating and refusing to start on my homework.

Shhh I'm kind of looking forward to the Performing Arts Appreciation dinner!! FREE FOOD YAY. LOL. I wonder if the school will come up with PA tshirt like what they came up with for the sports CCA hahaha. It isn't such a bad idea!!

Anyway KK was damn funny yesterday haha. He saw the doraemon keychain hanging on my pencil case and asked if we still watch doraemon, so I told him that doraemon will air every Saturday 9am on channel 8. He then asked if we knew the ending of the show, so we said NO, then asked him to tell us. Then he said it's a very sad story and we will cry HAHAH. He told us the story after tutorial. He told sharon they all not to ask any questions because it's just what he saw online HAHAHA. He even said that he has already predicted that they would ask WHY or whatever questions. The story ended up to be not that sad, but just touching HAHA. Joey went AWWWWW. 

No comments:

Post a Comment