Tuesday, May 14, 2013

suit up.



Went to watch Iron Man 3 with ahmeng yesterday. OMG THE MOVIE WAS SO GOOD. I love the action in it!! and the occasional humour here and there. I want to own a suit so badly :( It would be so cool if I had a superpower too!! WHY AM I NOT LIVING IN A MARVEL COMIC?? I am so confused over the ending. Does that mean that he has lost his ability?? Will he appear in Avengers2?? Sigh Robert Downey Jr is one of the rare person who can look so good-looking at his age!! I didn't think that the bad guy was good-looking at all. He gives off creepy vibes. Hahaha love the part where iron man summoned all his suits MY GOSH SO EXCITING. Ahmeng was so excited that she couldn't stop exclaiming AND SHE WAS SO LOUD HAHA. $6.50 well spent!! I seriously don't mind watching it again!!

Handover today. I was very touched by juniors who made the effort to write us some cards and I felt so guilty for not doing anything. I promise to get my cards done by next Tuesday!! SORRY. We had to give a speech each and I seriously had nothing to say, so I went up and said THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND GOOD LUCK. HAHAHA wth so short BUT SWEET AND FUNNY (since I heard lots of laughter. I guess some people do appreciate my sense of humour). Thanks for laughing haha I bet my speech was so awkward but yeah, I'm socially awkward AND I HATE MAKING PUBLIC SPEECHES. All the best RVC(S)!! All that I have to say can be found on my blog here hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment