Sunday, June 23, 2013

I hate periods. Period.



My big aunt has decided to pay a visit and I'm extremely uptight and easily irritated at the tiniest stuff. I felt so guilty after screaming at my mum because she wouldn't stop fussing about her phone and disturbing me to download apps for her so that she won't lose out to my mum. She literally copies whatever my aunt has downloaded and even copied her GO launcher theme. I thought it was horrible when she got her iPhone 2 years ago. I'm wrong. It's horrendous now since she switched from Apple to Android, and is totally clueless to how an Android phone works. I think I'm super impatient when it comes to teaching her but she never seems to remember whatever I told her.

This holiday is by far one of the worst ever. I hate being cooped up at home because of the haze. I hate to be studying all day long. My dad even scolds me for just watching the television or using my phone. My gosh my history marks are so disgusting. 5/25 for my essay OMG WOULD YOU LOOK AT THIS??!! Even if I doubled my score, it would still be an S. HOW DISGUSTING. Failure for life.

Well but there were some good parts during this holiday!! Buffet session with my class girls, carpenter and cook's with wendyhu, baking/cooking and studying session with Liuhan, impromptu starbucks and learning corner session with Doreen. and I finally got my baptism stuff submitted today except my testimony is not done yet LOL. Michelle gave me a box of chocolates from Melbourne yay.

I kind of really miss my choir friends though. The whatsapp group is so dead that it's collecting dust!! It sucks when none of them are in my class, unlike in 1J/2J. Will we become hi-bye friends in future?? Hope not. Well at least we had a good dinner at StarVista the other day with only 5 people attending LOL.

Wow sense of achievement for vomiting this post out within 10mins!! BYE. Good luck to everyone for your exams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment