Thursday, June 6, 2013

neverland.



Spent a couple of days at home and boy I'm rotting at home. Can't wait for tomorrow to come and get some good food!! It's been tough trying to balance schoolwork and play time.

Today was good because I spent my time watching Peter Pan, White Chicks, Totally Spies, some Korean drama, Cake Boss, 1 episode of running man and snippets of Victorious, while doing my revision in front of the television. Yes, super unhealthy way of studying, but I LOVE THESE SHOWS. Peter Pan made me cry :'( WHITE CHICKS IS MY ALL-TIME FAVOURITE MOVIE. I CAN NEVER GET SICK OF THIS MOVIE.


LET'S GO SHOPPING HAHAAH.

I love the yo mama's so old part haha and the beginning part when they first transformed into blonde girls and imitated the bimbo blondes haha!! I'M GOING TO HAVE A BITCH FIT.

Sigh I want to be like peter pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment