Wednesday, July 10, 2013

school food.

School's starting tomorrow. Back to school for proper lessons after 1.5 months long of holidays. Zzz going to have GP for first period and 2 hours of Physics (not complaining because I love kk's lessons) and having Mr Mark for Maths ARGHH I HATE GP AND MATHS SO MUCH NOW. BOOOO. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the school food. Is it weird since many people really hate school food but I kind of miss it!! During the holidays, I have to tell my father what to buy for me for both lunch and dinner and it's always either chicken rice or nasi lemak or fried chicken wing rice. Seriously. Maybe can have some maths question like HOW MANY DIFFERENT TYPES OF FOOD CAN SARAH CHOOSE FROM FOR HER MEALS DURING SCHOOL HOLIDAYS?? I can't wait for fried food day because I can order nuggets/fried fish from Chinese Delights and my favourite ice milo from the drink stall!! I really miss the ban mian auntie. Ok not really. I miss her YI MIAN BU YAO CAI BU YAO DAN + LOADS OF CHILLI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment