Sunday, December 29, 2013

prom 2013.

HAHHA Trying to rush out this post before 2013 ends.

Prom on 5th December was my first and probably last prom of my life. That night was so magical. Everyone looked seriously so good. All the girls were so pretty. Sorry I didn't really take notice of the guys HAHA except that I think bow ties are super adorable!! WAH OMG our prom queen seriously looks like a fairy omg so pretty ahhh!! Anyway, I was kind of disappointed with the food in the hotel because I thought that the hotel was 5 star and the food should taste better and make our money worth. Also, the whole event was quite uneventful because I think the people are not spontaneous enough HAHA except our mr buff. Everything else was mehhh. I think the performances were quite cool though!! Though it got a bit boring when the songs are too long and repetitive.

Oh went to my cousin's house to get my hair and makeup done. We were behind the schedule so I was damn scared of being late for prom coz I left her house at 6.20pm only, and I definitely did not want to be the centre of attraction of entering the room last coz I thought the dinner would start promptly at 7pm and I would be late. Had to run in my heels to the main road to hail a cab and I was finally on the cab at 6.40pm. HAHAH LATE. Anyway the dinner started late and I WAS NOT LATE PHEW. I think I was considered early LOL. Anyway, I got down the cab and felt so awkward entering the hotel because I was alone and there were a lot of people crowding at the entrance. So being a socially awkward turtle, I stood outside the entrance and waited for Weining to come. SHE'S SO PRETTY THAT NIGHT TOO OMG.

P.S. I love my eye makeup that night HAHAHA.


with wendyyyyy.


tablemates for the night hahaha.


With Liuhan and Joey hahaha the two longs.


With the pretty Jasmine my ex-tablemate hahaha!! Her dress was so sexy the back part omg.


With Junhui!! Hey thanks for the super touching note!! I really miss you :') Hahah why you never reply my message!!


With Xiumei HAHA!! She complained in school that I walk very unglamly HAHA HEY XIUMEI I WAS GLAM THAT NIGHT RIGHT?? HAHAHA.


With my beloved kettle hahaha!! LOOK AT HER UNGLAM LEG HAHAHA. It would be hilarious if she won ms glam!! my family couldn't stop laughing at this photo this crazy girl.


With the cute and pretty chloe haha!! She said her mum helped her makeup until very kua zhang but looks ok leh!!


With TIMOTHY HAHAHA YAYYY!!


Hey look it's my favourite ass!! Looking cute horrrrr!!


me and my old friend nicholine. can't believe that this is the first photo we took together despite knowing each other for 12 years haha!!


I think this is the only photo I had with Michele haha!!


With MR BEST SMILE JOSEPH HAHAHA YAY!! So glad that he won!! The juniors came to our table to collect the votes and they were like AIYAH HE ALREADY WIN ALREADY LAH.


With Jon Ong and did our wu lian pai LOL!!


With zx!! Haiz this was the only photo he smiled properly but the pic's blurry.


With my beloved laopo!! Hahha the carebear moment was so adorable please.


The Jiaxins HAHAHA.


With the clique!! (L)


With the 6J GIRLS!!


6J gang!!

I was rushing around trying to take pics with as many people as I could because I had to leave at 12am LOL LIKE CINDERELLA LIKE THAT KIDDING HAHAA because I was leaving for Malaysia the next day at 6plus am so I couldn't stay overnight with my friends. Quite disappointed because there were still many people whom I wanted photos with but oh well :( Prom was such a memorable experience because it's nice to see people's amazing transformation!! It was such a wonderful and magical night indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment