Friday, January 10, 2014

professional freeloader.

Enjoying my life as a professional freeloader (as quoted from wendy haha). It may seem a bit boring but I somehow find it not boring. I still have time to talk to my friends and time to do what I like: reading, watching tv, sleeping, eating, youtube, piano. It isn't that bad actually, just that I'm not earning, so that means NO ABILITY TO SPEND. However, the adult fare is indeed a problem when it comes to travelling. It's so weird. Like from boon lay to JE is 93 cents and from boon lay to gombak is 73 cents. Shouldn't boon lay to gombak be more expensive?? And yeah it's crazy. I should be a hermit and stay at home all day long. An excuse to not find a job haha.

Ok this is unhealthy. Job hunting shall commence. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment