Friday, January 3, 2014

10000 views.

WOW can you believe it that my blog has 10023 views as of now according to blogger??!! I'm like kind of shocked haha but at the same time it's kind of scary because I have no idea who reads my blog because nobody leaves any comments and stuff. Oh well.

Anyway, I did some stupid shit for my theory lessons. Somehow I wanted to book the 1.20 slot for evaluation but I ended up booking the 10.15 slot and I didn't know until 10 mins ago when I was writing down my lessons time on my organiser. At least BBDC has this nice policy and refunded me my $5 but I can't go for the 1.20 evaluation with Doreen anymore because there are no more slots :(

Well it's been 3 days of 2014 and I'm glad that I've achieved some of my goals like brushing my teeth everyday LOL and eating veggie everyday (although I only ate some meagre strands of parsley tonight because it was mixed with my rice). 

It's past midnight now and this is usually the time when my brain has lots of incoherent thoughts and it feels like there is a traffic jam going on in my brain with all the random thoughts zooming past here and there. It's also the period of time that I like to reflect on my life and I tend to get very emotional when it's past midnight HAHA CRAZY GIRL HERE.

Listening to songs on youtube now and I love demi lovato hahaha. And I am quite irritated with One Republic's counting stars now oops. I used to think it was cool but then it got kind of annoying for no reason. Ok nights world.

No comments:

Post a Comment