Sunday, February 16, 2014

V-day 2014.

Valentine's day this year was spent being a single lady as usual (not that I mind) haha but it's weird not spending it in school. I miss the hype of v-day in school, where I'll stay up late the night before to write a whole stash of letters and buying packs of toblerone for my friends. I miss receiving sweet treats from school mates and people whom I not really close to. It's like a season of love, of sharing and giving. Teachers will also give us chocolates and stuff to encourage us. I really love those sweet notes that friends write to me. Not a single note received this year, but still receive a usual v-day message from ahmeng haha.

Coincidentally, this year's 15th day of cny happened to fall on v-day too. Went to my aunt's house that night to celebrate.


My cousin-in-law bought fake flowers for all the women in my family haha yay!! Posing for a pic with Priscilla.


We spotted Jayden's thomas and friends bag on the floor and we decided to take a picture with them HAHA. Forever so immature. Wow Jayden's bag is so heavy my gosh because it's filled with all his thomas trains and tracks.

It was a fun fun day spent with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment