Friday, February 7, 2014

spongebob I know you're in there.



Had a dream last night that Mr Xiong shifted house to avoid me because he didn't want to jaywalk with me at the street across our blocks anymore HAHAHA. Saw Mr Xiong a couple of weeks ago on the way home and as usual but I didn't say HI to him because I was looking damn cui that day.

Anyway, watched nigahiga's new video on dares haha omg I really want to dare someone to go to the supermarket and yell at a pineapple and ask "SPONGEBOB, I KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE!!" too!! PLEASE, WILL ANYONE GO TO THE SUPERMARKET WITH ME??

Oh I really like to go to sueprmarkets. I remember I used to go to fairprice xtra at JP after school last time to just loiter alone at the baking section. I'll just stare at the pre mix stuff and imagining myself baking which is highly impossible (haha but I baked recently!! not bad right.) or stare at pancake mix and dreaming of eating pancakes with ice-cream with delicious runny maple syrup. Sometimes, I'll head over to the ice-cream section and just stare at all the expensive atas ice-cream and hoping that they were in my freezer instead. Then I'll dream of making delicious smoothies. Or I'll go to the yoghurt section and stare at interesting yoghurt. I want to try the atas greek yoghurt some day. I still have 3 small cups of meiji mixed berries yoghurt left untouched though.

Alright random post. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment