Thursday, March 20, 2014

bitstrips adventures I.

Yesterday, me, Bern, Doreen and Yiming decided to go for the $3.99 Manhattan Fish Market deal at Star Vista. Wendy and Weining couldn't make it :( Anyway, the dinner was super worth it and I really like their mac 'n' cheese. I was really really super high and happy yesterday wow I felt like I've never felt so crazy for quite some time.

Halfway through the dinner, we introduced ahmeng to BITSTRIPS and she got so addicted to it that she just couldn't stop laughing and kept staring at her phone and ignoring us. She was only creating her avatar and she already started screaming, "THIS IS SO FUN!!" LOL siao.


LOL look that crazy girl decided to make me her little dummy.


Wow she's looking like some green shit psychotic monster here LOL totally like her real life psycho self HAHA.


Oh no she's preying on my laopo!! ZOU KAI NI ZHE GE SI BIAN TAI.


LIES. THESE ARE ALL LIES. I WASH MY HANDS ALL THE TIME.


Hahaha this is so damn true. Professional freeloader me.


HAHAHA I'm such a bad student to the poor Ms Tan (Weining).


What a temptress tsktsk. Own sister also want to seduce.


This is my reaction every time the train proceeds from clementi to jurong east. Forever got this freaking fart smell argh damn smelly.


HAHAHA SUCKER. revenge for making me your dummy.


Oh no Doreen are you that desperate for food HAHAHA.


OMG CREEPY STALKER AHMENG STARING AT ME WHILE I'M SLEEPING.

Hahahah ok that's it. Done for today's monologue. P.S. GO DOWNLOAD BITSTRIPS AND PLAY EVERYONE. I know it's damn late but I've just recently jumped onto the BITSTRIPS bandwagon and the comics are so retarded yet hilarious.

Oooh and my laptop seems to be spoiling soon?? YAY. I think I'm the only crazy person here who's happy that her laptop is going to spoil.

No comments:

Post a Comment