Sunday, March 16, 2014

sweater weather.



It finally rained today and boy the weather was so good!! Hope that it will remain so cooling for the next few days. Such a wonderful weather to sleep in but I only managed to nap for around 15 mins then Jayden arrived. My cousins got me this cute bracelet from Hello Kitty Land since I wasn't able to go with them yay I like it. I want to add more charms onto it.

Super lethargic now. Drinking hot chocolate and reading the fault in our stars ahhh. For once, I wouldn't need to be rushing my homework on a Sunday night woohoo LIFE'S GOOD.

Today, my mum and my aunts asked me to tell them if I got any problems HAHA. Apparently, they all felt that I never confide to them whenever I have any problems. My mum said that when I have problems, I tend to keep quiet and bottle up everything, and then I'll start to get all angst and have a bad mood and she said I'll throw tantrums when I'm troubled. They said this is why some people get depression and they're damn scared that I'll get depression some day too omg haha.

I agree with them that I don't really tell people of my problems because I don't really like to impose on anyone. Is this weird?? I prefer to solve my own problems than to trouble others, even though I know that my abilities are limited. Anyway yeah, I guess I don't really open up much to others. I rant on my blog mostly haha ok maybe I should open up more?? But I still find it uncomfortable to share.

Ok bye YAY USS TOMORROW AGAIN WOOHOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment