Tuesday, March 11, 2014

USS PART II.

Me and Doreen finally got to go for our BTT on Monday after waiting for 2 months!! YAY WE BOTH GOT FULL MARKS WOOHOO. Can't wait to start on practical lessons but must finish 2 final theory lessons first zzz troublesome!!

After our BTT, I went to my cousin's house to get ready to go for USS. YAY I must make good use of my seasonal pass. So if anyone wants to go to USS to play, please ask me along HAHA. It was a good day to go that day since it was Monday and I guess that most people were having Monday blues and working/schooling so it wasn't very crowded. Only had to queue max 5 mins.


Mandatory touristy shot at the entrance of USS.


We saw a queue for photo-taking with the minions so we went to queue too!! I grabbed the minion's hand haha. I love how Jayden was smiling in this photo. He was very happy and smiley that day and being a good boy.


With the sesame street characters!! HAHA Jayden replace elmo here. He couldn't do the cheese sign so he only pointed out one finger HAHA. Luckily it wasn't the middle finger LOL.


Happy kids waiting to watch the LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION show by Steven Spielberg.


On the Sesame street macaroni spaceship ride hahaha. Oh Jayden got the 2 fingers right here!!


Rebellious me parked our pram under the no parking sign LOL.




Love this photo because we were both so happy and Jayden was clinging onto my neck super tightly.


Heart within a heart haha Jayden didn't get the action right.


Jayden is so freaking adorable ahhhh *___*


Disgusting creatures we saw on the Egyptian mummy tram ride.

We went to take the Mummy ride after that omg I remember when I went with Bern, Doreen and Wendy then I was damn scared and screamed like hell for the entire ride. Of course I laughed non-stop too haha I'm always laughing when I take scary rides. Wow Wendy damn different from me she was quiet the entire ride then I turned around and stared at her while screaming and she was staring back at me VERY CALMLY. SIAO.

Anyway, there wasn't any queue please. My cousin was quite paranoid about being in the underground walkway cave thing so I ended up being the last to enter and I had to trail behind her while climbing stairs and stuff because my eyesight sucks in the dark. When we were on the rollercoaster cart, I told her, "Jie, actually I damn scared leh omg HAHA." The rollercoaster haven't started then I was screaming already haha siao. Oh and my hairband almost got flung off when the rollercoaster dropped down backwards so I quickly grabbed it in my hand. At some point, I was screaming I LOVE THIS RIDEEEEEE hahaha.

Couldn't stop laughing at the end of the ride and we ran down the aisle like crazy people plus our hair were all over the faces. Saw huiwen working at the picture there, and couldn't stop laughing when we saw how crazy we looked. Oh then we went for another round since there wasn't a queue and we decided to sit the last row so we could feel the impact more when it dropped backwards. SHIOK LAH. And made friends with this Malay woman because she was also damn scared and we couldn't stop screaming and laughing.

We found out where the camera was and when it would snap so me and cousin decided to do a pose. The outcome was hilarious because the camera would snap right before the rollercoaster drops down and then our expressions were like : HANG IN THERE HANG IN THERE MUST LOOK GOOD IN THE PHOTO HAHAHA.


Went to Jurassic Park and after much thought, we decided to go to sit the ride and just get splashed with water.

The ride was awkward initially because it's like this circular boat thingy with 9 seats, 3 by 3 by 3 in a circle. So me and cousin were separated since 3 couples occupied all 3 sides then we had to play gooseberry. Anyway it was damn cool. There were a HongKong couple, a Japanese couple, an American couple and me and my cousin were Singaporeans. How international!! The HK guy was quite cute too haha reminded me of this actor. Haha my cousin got the suay seat that was already freaking wet. Heng my seat was pretty dry.

The ride started and initially it was ok. Then after that the boat went down a slight dip and water started splashing in onto our feet eew gross wet shoes wet feet. My cousin was desperately trying to protect her New Balance hahaha. After that it went down a steep slope and water splashed in over our heads and we were like OH NOOOO then everyone started laughing. This was the first step into breaking the ice among all of us. The Japanese guy was like pointing at all of us and went WET WET WET WET WET WET WET WET. ALL WET. HAHAHAH.

Then we entered this cave and I was like OH NO OH NO then we entered this weird lift thingy and we were trapped in this life thing. Then it ascended OMG I FREAKED OUT HERE. I was screaming to my cousin JIEJIE I DON'T WANT TO PLAY ALREADY I WANT TO GO HOME hahah coz I thought that after making us ascend, it would drop us all the way down and experience free fall, then the water will splash all of us. Turns out that I was wrong. One side of the trapped door opened, and we just slide down this super steep slope AND ALL OF US WERE WET. HAHAHA. We all laughed non-stop. It was a fun ride!! Plus we got to make new friends with these tourists.


This was how wet I become. Hair totally screwed and my pants and shoes were so wet. We refused to pay $5 to use the dry pod so we had to make use of the sun to dry ourselves. Saw one angmoh drying herself in the dry pod then I think her skirt and butt was wet then she just pulled down her skirt to dry her butt LOL wth.


Cui hair.


Went to watch the 4D shrek show haha it's so amusing!!


My castle.

Ok bye!! Fun day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment