Thursday, September 3, 2020

working not from home.

Wow I haven't logged in to blog in ages and I see that blogger has now gotten a revamp. I've been on blogger for more than a decade and have seen it through its various stages of revamp now. Hopefully blogger will never cease its operations if not it'll be a nightmare porting over all my old posts. 

Have decided to work outside with my friends today for the first time since circuit breaker because we are really so sick of being cooped up at home. It's really a refreshing change I must say!! Working from home has spoilt me so much. My daily routine includes waking up 15 mins before work to wash up and shower, having breakfast in front of the laptop, taking naps during my long lunch break, and then waking up 5 mins before 2pm to mentally prepare myself to work again. It's really such a luxurious lifestyle as compared to the past where I had to wake up at 6.50am so my mum and I won't clash timings while getting ready in the morning. But as the days go by, the motivation to work really got lower and lower and I'm hoping the change in environment would make me more motivated to work!!

Working outside today feels really productive!! My manager was on afternoon leave which means nobody will be pinging me at random moments of the day. I thought I would feel slack because there's nobody monitoring, but turns out that I did a lot more work today HAHA. Hopefully my work is up to expectations lah. 

Now I have some time to chill and read a book. It's a good day with good company. 


No comments:

Post a Comment