Friday, December 11, 2020

Day 10: One thing I accomplished in 2020.

One thing that I have accomplished in 2020 is trying to be more active in exercising.

I used to be pretty active in exercising, but it stopped when I went to Uni, and it became worse when I started working. After a full day of work, you just want to go home and sleep and wind down.

But now with more free time, I spend more time on exercising. Honestly during circuit break, I was super dedicated to my workout regime, working out daily. But some time in September, I just gave up. Instead of working out daily, I work out only when I feel like it. I think my willpower weakened HAHA but writing this post has given me more motivation and determination to find back that willpower.

Other than that, in 2019, my colleague Y and I made a pact to eat salad once a week for health purposes. (because I dislike greens. I would eat them but if I had a choice, I would definitely not eat vegetables.) But for the sake of better bowel movement and prevention of clogged arteries, I decided to eat more greens this year. I am proud to say that I have perhaps missed out on eating salad for 5 weeks or less. Even when I'm working from home, I make sure to prep my own salad bowl, or buy from stuff'd / makisan. Appreciating salad bowls more now.

Hope that my journey to a healthier lifestyle will continue. I CAN DO THIS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment