Saturday, December 12, 2020

Day 11: One thing I regret in 2020.

Wow this is a very deep question and it's 1am now and my brain is not programmed to think deep at 1am. 

Let me write a frivolous update for now and come back and edit it tomorrow when I'm more awake and in a clearer state of mind. 

p.s. I just finished watching stray kids' tma and their shopee live performance and still suffering from withdrawal syndromes so I can't sit still and type HAHA. 

Perhaps one thing that I regret in 2020 is not spending my time wisely???? I feel like I did do things that I never thought I would do in 2020 like cooking more, exercising more, but at the same time, I lack the willpower to persist in these habits. 

I also regret not clearing my leave earlier HAHAHA. I had 14 days of annual leave and 4 OIL to clear and just in December only, I am clearing 7 days of leave wth. Never knew that having too many days of leave could be so bothersome. 

Sorry for the bad content today but I'll come back and edit this after sleeping on this.

BYE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment