Monday, December 14, 2020

Day 12: A game you discovered in 2020.

WOW. I discovered many games in this year all thanks to circuit breaker, where everyone had to find online games to play with friends HAHA. 

Here's a list of games I've tried:

- The OG Maplestory HAHAHA. This isn't a new discovery. It just made me redownload the game to play with the maple addicts group HAHA. 

- Scribbl.io --> it's like pictionary. I think I'm pretty good at guessing.

- Quan min party --> for all the ones who are deprived of singing ktv. absolutely fun.

- There's this app we downloaded to play games but I forgot the name of the app. SHIT. 

- Animal crossing --> I spent $$$ to buy a nintendo switch lite just so that I could relive my memories of playing animal crossing when I was 12. It was fun. I was hooked onto it till October when my interest fizzled out completely. 

- Club Audition M --> Bern introduced it to me. It's a mobile version of AuditionSEA HAHA I'm still playing it daily. 

- Kart Rider Rush+ --> I downloaded it in hopes to bump into my kpop idols because I know many of them actually play this game HAHAH. FAT HOPE. But back in 3H/4H days, we always used to play this game. The OG version was called kart rider. I remember weiyang would play this during on his hugeass iPad and it was hilarious. 

- Among us --> LOL tell you a secret: I am actually not a fan of this game. HAHAAHAHAHA. I suck at playing games that require you to lie to people and defending yourself + dragging others. Also, I hate how we have to navigate in this game. It's so difficult!! I always get stuck.

These are the ones that I mainly played regularly as compared to other games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment