Saturday, December 5, 2020

Day 5: A photo you took during circuit breaker in 2020.

Circuit breaker started in April. Actually I don't even know what phase are we in now? Are the phase 1 phase 2 phase 3 thing part of circuit breaker? Or does circuit breaker strictly refer to the period where we had restricted movement and all retail shops were closed, and most of us had to wfh mandatorily? I don't even know. Let me do a quick check. 

Ok back. According to the timeline of events on cna, circuit breaker commenced on apr 3 till jun 1.

I can't remember if I had posted about this before, but my phone actually crashed on the night when election results were announced, right when they were counting our votes LOL. I had to do a factory reset on my phone, so all my photos and notes and everything were gone. How disastrous. But surprisingly I took things pretty well, because I realised that I didn't have much things that I truly want to save in 2020, since we were mostly at home and didn't really have any chance to take pictures? 

But since the prompt specified to show a photo we took during circuit breaker, I sadly do not have much to show, since the gallery was wiped out. Let me search on my instastories LOL.


Wow I just checked my instastories. Other than posting about food or whining about work, I do not have that many pics left taken during CB, except this sad-looking pic of a the community cat. It was during the period where they started barricading all public areas. I captioned it in my story "Community cat is back. The only one who won't get fined for sitting there." LOL. 

I think it was the period where people were all forced to stay home, and there was no one left to feed the cat, hence it temporarily disappeared. When I spotted it, I was so excited, to know that it is still alive. 

Well this post is not interesting at all, but this picture serves as a reminder to my future self and future people reading this, on how miserable circuit breaker looked like. Common spaces were all barricaded, there were no longer children and others playing at the playgrounds or fitness corners, no longer boisterous sounds, it was just a ghost town, all lifeless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment