Sunday, December 6, 2020

Day 6: Your favourite meme this year.

Wow again with the absolutes "favourite", "best" etc. IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO PICK ONE!!!!! Especially when one is as indecisive as me.

I don't really browse memes accounts, so all my sources of memes are from Wendy HAHAHHA she used to always send me memes. Other than that, perhaps instead of sharing my favourite meme, I think I'll share a meme account that I enjoy instead. It's none other than yeolo.sg. Dude is hilarious with his posts, and I really love his youtube videos. 

Fun fact: he is the brother of someone I know from arts camp, and I think the first time I heard about him was when his ikea puns posts went viral.

Other than yeolo, perhaps some of the memes that I like this year are memes related to the elections, but I shan't share them in case I get sued or something HAHAHAHA. But those political memes are straight up hilarious. 

Even those from the US elections are freaking hilarious!! There were memes going around showing sloths counting votes in the US HAHAHAHA perhaps I would insert them here tomorrow if I can find. 

No comments:

Post a Comment