Sunday, February 7, 2021

i can't sleep.

I always find it difficult to go to sleep after meeting my friends. Usually people would find it so tiring after meeting people and crash once they go home. I would totally feel exhausted as well if there's too much social interaction, but it really depends on who I am meeting! If it's people whom I really really care about, man, after I meet them, and go home, I would feel SO SO AWAKE. Does this even make sense?? It's because I had such a good time with them that when I go home, there are still lingering happiness and I don't want to go to sleep, in fear that the next day would be a bad day. I don't know how to explain it. But a reason why I always have a very difficult time sleeping at night is because I always fear what the next day would bring. It's always so unpredictable. 

I probably don't make sense. But yes. 

It's 2am and I'm still wide awake. Bless me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment