Thursday, May 20, 2021

skz my love.

Just another day of me professing my love for stray kids :') 

Please watch this rendition of IU's Love Poem by Stray Kids' Seungmin, BTOB's Eunkwang and Ateez's Jongho. You won't regret it. It is so heartbreakingly breautiful that I cried while watching their performance yesterday and they freaking won by 33:0 judges' vote. (and my love donghae is one of the judges and I feel so so so so proud). You don't have to understand Korean to enjoy their performance omg their voices are soooo good, so soulful. Can feel all their emotions :'( I'm in love with this cover. And IU even posted it on her instastory last night :') 

They also performed a mashup of blackpink's ddududdudu x stray kids' god's menu last night T___T Their shocked faces when they saw Lisa performing with Ikon for the same stage HAHAHA poor thing but they did so well. It's a deadpool concept performance and fans started tagging ryan reynolds in it and he saw it wth OMG. T____T

Ok nobody reading this would ever care who they are but I'm so happy and proud to be a fan :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment