Thursday, September 30, 2021

not feeling so good today.

Arghhhh I hate this feeling!! Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Literally. My head was at the opposite end of my bed (from my usual sleeping position) because I dozed off while watching videos, and didn't sleep properly. Now I'm feeling super restless and a little anxious (for no good reason). My heart is racing and I don't feel good, mentally/emotionally. 

I'm just counting down to the end of work!! So glad it's Friday because I took leave next Monday and Tuesday, so I'm going to enjoy my long weekends!!

P.S. secretly sian that my church did not cancel physical service because my very dedicated aunts insist on going to church for service LOL and that means I have to stayover their house and I am sian that the government allows the 2 pax visitor to the house thingy so that means I have no good excuse not to stayover at their house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment