Sunday, October 17, 2021

I GOT A MECHANICAL KEYBOARD.

Hi hi I'm here to post because I just received my mechanical keyboard so I'm testing it out by blogging HAHAHA ahhhh I love the clickety-clackety sound of the keys whenever I type on it!! Maybe next time I can take a video of it. ASMR!!!!

Anyway, I will be having a new colleague tomorrow, so it's quite exciting and nerve-wrecking at the same time because I'll have to observe and see if our dynamics can match well and if she would be easy to work with. I'll also have to teach her some stuff, so I hope that I'll be able to do a good job of teaching and be a reliable colleague at work. There is also a bit of reshuffling of job scopes at work, and I'm worried of not being able to perform up to standard AHHHHH but it's ok I will pull through, somehow. 

Anyway, I guess this is enough words for a keyboard test? I love it so far, and I hope that it would be able to last long!

Working from home is truly a dream come true, and I hope that my company will allow us to continue this working arrangement. :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment