Sunday, January 23, 2022

curls again.

It's 3pm now but I'm taking a short break from work because I'm feeling nauseous again. I think I'm allergic to work. Kidding. HAHAHHA. I think it's the heat. I was out in the sun yesterday, and it was excruciatingly hot. It was so hot that my yankee candle car diffuser melted under the hot sun because I had parked at the open air carpark (it's an old estate so there isn't any multi-storey carpark booooo) for around 2-3 hours :') Thank goodness it was already almost finishing but it melted so badly that the contents in it leaked all over my dashboard and I didn't notice it until I drove out of the carpark :') Now there's an ugly wax (?) stain across the airbag cover and it's such an eyesore whenever I look at it zzz. 

Anyway, I got my hair permed again, by my aunt (my uncle's wife who has retired, used to work in a salon). The last time I had permed my hair was back in October 2019 wow. I had wanted to wait till after cny surcharge, then get my hair permed, but it just so happened that she was going to help my cousin-in-law perm her hair, so I asked if can perm my hair too haha. Anyway the perks of having long hair is that if I don't like the way it turns out, I can cut off the curls in future. It's still pretty curly for now, but I think the curls will loosen if I run my fingers through it after some washes. 

Also it helps that I have natural curls so it doesn't look too awful. Welps.

Ok that's a quick 5 mins break from work. Going back to calculate my figures and then head for korean class again tonight hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment