Monday, January 31, 2022

Happy Lunar New Year Eve 2022 ~!!!

It's the lunar new year eve today! 

The day started out pretty busy because my affiliate decided to fix a forward contract and a drawdown today so we were rushing to get things settled.

The family were busy the whole weekend to get the house in spick and span and doing whatever last minute shopping we had to do plus giving the car a thorough shower. For 3 days straight from (Friday, Saturday & Sunday), I knocked out way earlier than my usual bedtime and I still don't feel fully rested haha. 

Anyway, since we completed the chores, there isn't much left to do. All I need is to get my nails painted tonight and give the floor one final vacuum and possibly one final mop tonight after our reunion dinner. It feels strange that the afternoon is so chill because back then we always had to rush home after work from the office. I will miss this work from home life which will sadly end this week for me :( And then we were always rushing to go to my aunts' house but we are going to my cousin's house this year and she's very chill about reunion dinner so we don't have to worry about helping out etc. 

It feels so strange to not be rushing so I kept asking my mum repeatedly if there's anything left to do and she's like NO EVERYTHING IS DONE. Ah well :') 

Going to make a cup of coffee so I can stay up tonight. I just wish for a peaceful cny with minimal visiting and minimal interaction with people because honestly I think I'm done seeing my relatives so often LOL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment