Monday, January 2, 2017

Spotify premium!!

Just wrote out some dates for events in January, and my January seems to be looking very packed already MY GOODNESS and we are only at Day 2 of January!! Can you believe how time flies??!! Page 2 of 365 in 2017 just flew past like that.

Anyway, Spotify was having this promotion of having Spotify Premium for 3 months at 99cents!! SUPER WORTH!! Their usual trial only lasts for a month!! I wanted to get it when they were advertising it in December, but I told myself to only get it on 31st December so I can have the premium all the way till end of March HAHA. But I totally forgot about it on 31st December!! The promotion was supposed to end on 31st, but luckily somehow, it was still available yesterday!! Hurriedly went to sign up AND YAY I NOW HAVE SPOTIFY PREMIUM!!!!!!!!!

Shall go sleep now because I'll be going out with JJ and SH tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment