Saturday, January 7, 2017

welcome home my friend.


LOOK WHO IS FREAKING BACK!!

Woke up early amazingly after only 3.5hours of sleep and went down to the airport to fetch Wendy!! Thought I'd be late coz she was supposed to land by 8.45am but I was still on my way at 8.45 HAHA so kept desperately checking the airport website for updates on arrival timings, then saw that her flight would land by 9.20am. Phew.

Reached early and started panicking over bidding because all my level 4000 modules were outbidded and I really didn't want to add on any level 3000 mods, but no choice. Update: I GOT MY MODS. NOW JUST HAVE TO GET GERMAN. Timetable looking good so far whewwwww.

Was damn afraid that she left alr because many people started leaving around 9.40am or so and no sign of her parents as well but STILL NO SIGN OF WENDY. And I couldn't ask Wendy because it was meant as a surprise!! Saw her friend but not sure if the same person so I circulated around her friend HAHA. And then went to find a seat. I even made those "MISS HU" sign to hold for fun HAHAH coz I thought it would be funny HAHHA. You know?? Like how those travel agencies or companies would send someone to the airport to fetch the people then they will write their names that kind HAHA. But got embarrassed of it in the end HAHA coz like damn dumb like that HAHA.

Oh then her parents arrived soon!! And they were with her friend HAHA so I decided not to go over and just sat down still. So I was like OK PHEW WENDY HASN'T LEFT.

After a while, I suddenly heard someone screaming "PAAAAAAAAA!" Looked up and saw her hugging her dad HAHA so I walked over!! She was surprised to see me haha coz she didn't expect me to be there. She even asked me how I knew where she would be but I'm like GIRL YOU SENT ME YOUR FLIGHT DETAILS.

I'm so glad she's back now!! That means I can crash her hall HAHAA. Or study together, jamming, and there is so much to catch up on!! Even though we talk everyday. But still better to talk face-to-face!! :))))))))

I've really missed you :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment