Friday, June 9, 2017

a fighter.

It's almost daybreak and I should be sleeping but I'm awake and unable to sleep and my head is throbbing. Gotta be up in a few hours for pottery but perhaps I'll skip the session because I'm a bit down under the weather.



We did some stuff during our meeting yesterday because the father of a friend of ours just passed away last week so here's YM's suggestion on painting something to show our support for her. It was pretty therapeutic because everyone just painted what they thought would encourage her.



And here's mine!! Inspiration from google images. Pretty happy with the colours chosen because they look like those comic books kind of colours haha. Just wanted to remind her that she's a little fighter. And LOL my pen's ink bled through when I wanted to throw the collar bones HAHA.

She was very touched and I'm really amazed how strong she is and still joke and smile when she's with us even though she might be all broken inside.

Reading up on volunteering opportunities in Singapore and thinking of signing up for some to fill up my holidays. Should do something meaningful for my last summer ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment