Tuesday, June 13, 2017

so hyped!!

So tired but so happy!!

Had an intense game session of clash royale with do HAHAHA shit we are such dorks for loving this game but seriously clash is damn fun!!!!!!!! I even bonded with my tutee over this game HAHA. He's a higher level than me but I'm sure I'll catch up because he's having his PSLE and his mother confiscated his phone HAHAHA.

Work is tiring but I'm so happy when I think about $$ HAHHA coz I need money for my travel expenses.

AND OH. I AM GOING TO BANGKOK!! Booked the tickets last night!! Going with my cousins dajie and Pris!! And our mums HAHA. But so excited because Pris knows all the good places and dajie knows where to get good massages HAHA. SO EXCITED!! Haven't travelled with my family in ages. The last trip was HongKong but it wasn't that fun because there wasn't much to do there. But omg I really do hope we get to go to the Husky Cafe!! My mum is damn scared of dogs so I secretly hope that we can like ask our mums to go for massage then we sneak off to the Husky Cafe or something!!!!!!!!! PLEASE I LOVE DOGS I WANT TO PLAY WITH THEM.

Oh no shouldn't have drank tea before sleeping because I'm damn hyper now??!! Plus the adrenaline rush from playing clash with do is making me even more hyped up omg DAMN.


Famous thai tea near workplace but I'm going to try out more flavours!!



Also sudden urge to paint my nails and because my eyesight is pretty bad at night plus the lighting in my room sucks, I chose this awful colour. It's supposed to be turquoise but it ended up looking like this very dark jade green colour on my nails. And then I painted this pastel coat of colourful glitter over it and then it toned down the jade green today this minty green. But guess what?? Klutz Sarah somehow managed to ruin the nails 10 minutes after they were done HAHA SHIT. Spent 25 mins painting my nails to end up having them all ruined.

Oh gosh can you tell how hyper I am??!! I can't stop rambling omg.

It really feels so good to be so happy omg. It's like I don't even give a shit anymore!! It feels nice HAHA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment