Wednesday, June 21, 2017

addicted to dramas.

I've been super addicted to China dramas nowadays!! Even following all these actors and actresses on their social media accounts HAHA wth this shows my obsession sia. And even started watching Running Man China because I love Dilreba HAHA she's like damn gorgeous lah.

Anyway I think I'm still suffering from withdrawal symptoms from watching Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms (san sheng san shi shi li tao hua) even though I've finished watching it for like a month. Reading the book now but Kindle told me I'm at 49% of the book only LOL FML I've been reading for 3 weeks sia. 

My current obsession is: 夏至未至 (Rush to the Dead Summer)!!!!!! The leads are zhenshuang and chenxuedong!!!!! Zhenshuang is the pretty lead actress in Love O2O (drama version. The movie sucks because they didn't follow closely to the book) with le cutie pie YANGYANG *____* And Chenxuedong is the super cute handsome dude who acted in "Oh My God" (a china movie and the other male lead is Exo's Lay). HAHAH SHIT I sound super into China shows LOL this is what happens when you are jobless and you stay at home 24/7 browsing the internet, clicking links to links. Youtube recommended me to watch that movie HAHA. And then I saw chenxuedong and I'm like OMG FREAKING CUTE so I went to follow him HAHA shit super stalker lah but seriously he is damn good-looking. And that's how I found out about this drama he is acting so yeah!!



This is one of the drama OSTs and I don't know why I feel like crying every time I hear this song. I think it's because I know the ending of the drama and it breaks my heart SOBZ. Unless the writers of the show adapted it and give it a different ending??



This is the OST for San Sheng San Shi. It's damn nice also because of zhangjie's voice ahhhh. He is the dude who appeared on WO SHE GE SHOU.



This is an old drama called LAN LING WANG. But my cousin just recommended it and said she loves it a lot and freak ding dang's songs are always on point as usual.

Ok shall stop blabbering on about China dramas HAHAHA freak. I still do watch korean dramas and my US/UK TV series but I feel that the korean dramas that are currently showing are not as nice as last year's series. Oh yeah currently watching FRIENDS too but I've still many seasons more to go HAHA.

OH. And the best US series I watched recently is QUANTICO!! IT IS DAMN GOOD. It talks about FBI and terrorism and it's damn good. Every episode I'm kept on the edge of my chair and I will just watch them till 5am!! But it was damn annoying because the characters kept doubting each other!! Each episode you'll see them develop distrust for one another, and it's like they can't trust their friends or their partners which was so annoying!! I just want to scream in their face and be like FREAKING TRUST HIM/HER YOU FOOL S/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH CAN'T YOU SEE!! But it's really damn good *_____*

Ok I'm sure nobody gives a shit about what I just wrote but this is for future reference in case I'm bored next time and want to rewatch some shows.

KTHXBYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment