Saturday, March 24, 2018

SUAN LA FEN.

Last night after watching xm's hall prod, we went for supper at jin jin!! We were supposed to eat that for dinner (lh wanted to try it and she introduced it to us, and since we are all mala fans, we were SUPER KEEN TO TRY IT) but we didn't have enough time, so we had subway for dinner instead. Then mich kept saying LET'S GO FOR SUPPER LET'S EAT THAT SUAN LA FEN. We were like HUH STILL GOT SPACE FOR FOOD MAH?? But after that we decided to just go for it HAHA since we were already in the vicinity and han is going to be busy for fyp so it was her last day of freedom HAHA.

We got one bowl of suan la fen and one bowl of fei chang fen to share among the 6 of us HAHAHA.


Suan la fen for $5.50!!


this is called fei chang fen. (FATTY INTESTINE NOODLES). $5!!

Initially, I really really liked the feichangfen broth, but then after the third taste, the pork intestine taste was damn strong. Suan le fen's broth was SO GOOD. It's so flavourful. The noodles were really nice and chewy. You can't break the noodles apart with your teeth because they're really chewy/starchy??? So could only bite a few mouths and then just swallow HAHA. But omg this dish was just soooooooo good.

ALREADY PLANNING OUR NEXT VISIT THERE AGAIN SINCE WE LOVE IT SO MUCH. Thank you LH for the wonderful introduction and thank you mich for wanting supper so we all could try this HAHAH I LOVE IT.

It was a good break after an intense week at school.

-



Told A what happened during my presentation HAHA and he told me to practise my rap wth. I had a presentation yesterday and even though I was in charge of just the introduction, it was hell tiring trying to recite my script because I had to go through some key concepts, and those words were SUPER REPETITIVE AND LONG that I kept panting after reciting them.

During the presentation, I was like so breathless HAHA and my class laughed. And my prof kept stopping me during my part to ask me questions and every time I stopped, I would forget which part of my script I was at so had to stumble over my words. And then one time he asked me a question and I panicked and wanted to shine the laser at the board to show the graph but shone the laser at Weihong instead HAHAH FREAK. I WAS OR RATHER, I AM A MESS.

And my group was really damn funny. Class participation is super intense for this module, and then one of my group mates, DY, had zero participation, so we kept asking him to fight to answer yesterday. We kept joking and saying, "Eh when prof say, question 1, what is ...., he hasn't say finish then you just raise your hand." It wouldn't have been so intense, but the year3s really spoil the market and kept fighting with us LOL. But anyway there was this question that was pretty straightforward and easy, so I think at least 4 people fought to answer. Then Weihong just exclaimed, "PROF HE HAS ZERO CLASS PART." WTH my group died we laughed so badly and DY was like, "OI." HAHA but yay prof allowed him to answer.

Really liking this group a lot HAHA.

'twas a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment