Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I am employed.



I've been super blessed the past few days after my birthday. I've been feeling super positive each day and I guess the positivity played a part in attracting good news. (the law of attraction perhaps).

GOOD NEWS. I have just received a job offer from this company that I am super ecstatic to work in because the environment seems very good and welcoming, and they seem to value their employees. Everyone knows I have been super dejected after countless rejections, and I am so thankful for everyone for listening to me as I rant and let the negativity seep through me, for trying to give me advice and just encouraging me. Thank you all, my friends and family. Couldn't have done this without you all. I thank God too for putting me in such a good place.

I am at peace with myself now.

And just to let you all know, I've been through a total of 18 interviews. I don't know about you all, but that is a big number. I mean, I know of people who only went for 1 interview HAHAHA. But yes, it's not a race with others. I have more to say about this but I am tired after staying up till 4+ am and waking up at 7am for the past 3 days for back-to-back interviews. I am just so glad everything is finally over. Now I'm going to crash and have a good dream. Will post a more detailed most next time, about every single interview I went for LOL and the ups-and-downs and what-nots.

Tonight, I am just grateful. I am so happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment