Sunday, November 25, 2018

We had omakase.

The past week was kind of busy because it is approaching month end and next month will soon be end quarter.

On Thursday, we had a company welcome lunch for a staff who came back after her maternity leave. We had Omakase!! Omakase means the chef selects the dishes that s/he would prepare for the day, and we have to inform them of our dietary restrictions (and perhaps preferences as well if you are more particular). The chef would perhaps have 2 main courses for you to select, and you choose which you prefer (as they are often different kinds of meat).

Shall only post pics of food that were delicious HAHA:


Focaccia with mushroom butter!! The bread was SUPER GOOD OMG. Crispy on the outside and SUPER SUPER SOFT AND FLUFFY on the inside. Of course it's kind of oily but it's SO FRAGRANT. The mushroom butter enhanced the taste too.


King crab pasta. The crab meat was soooo fresh and good. The pasta was al dente too.


Beef omg so tender. And forced myself to finish the rocket leaves.


Tiramisu!! YUMMMM. Dessert was pretty normal but you can't really go wrong with dessert. If you do, there's something wrong HAHA.

The whole experience was super atas LOL like the waiters would keep coming to change our plates and cutlery, and whenever they served a dish, the waiter would have to explain to us what is being served. I think he was pretty nervous because he stuttered a couple of times, and then he kept holding eye contact with me because I think I was the youngest and looked the least intimidating HAHA. Plus, I was really polite and respectful and always paid attention and nodded my head when he was explaining ok HAHA. I thought I was thinking too much but my colleague was like EH HE ONLY HOLD EYE CONTACT WITH YOU. HAHAHA.

Anyway, the cost of each pax was around $58 woohoo so glad company paid.

-

FORGIVE ME FOR I HAVE SINNED.

I told myself not to succumb to being a materialistic bitch but I spent $200ish on a Michael Kors bag today during the black friday sale but omg it was such a good deal!! 50% and additional storewide 20%!! Original price was $599!! I was VERY hesitant because I didn't want to be too 奢侈 just because I am working now but the deal was too good to be missed. I was like when would I ever have the chance to buy it at such a price (since I won't be going to Europe/US any time soon). So, yeah I failed and bought it. But in my defence, I needed a good working bag as well.

Ok gotta save next month T___T

No comments:

Post a Comment