Saturday, December 29, 2018

new addiction.

Latest update on my life: too busy binge watching Terrace House: Opening New Doors.

HAHAHA wth I'm mortified too never expected myself to like such a show, but am very addicted to it. I just want to see how things will end you know?? And the worse thing is this series is still ongoing so I won't know!!!!!!!!

Too lazy for a proper update. The year is coming to an end. I officially ended my last day of work for the year yesterday. (I hope it is for the year, and not for this job omg since I made a mistake yesterday sobz. Wanted to end off the last day with a bang, but life trolled me so bad and it was officially the worst day of work thus far.) I'll have Monday and Tuesday off, so perhaps I will post more if I am up for it.

Gonna meet my 6J friends tomorrow for our annual Christmas party and I am so excited to finally meet them all!! The last time we met was probably some time in September?? I don't even remember when was it omg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment